Retired Annuitant program
Not done with working yet? Become an RA


Have you retired from state service, but still feel that you want to do more? You could become a Retired Annuitant(RA), a special position possible with CalPERS.

A Retired Annuitant can continue to work at special CalPERS-approved employers while still being paid their monthly CalPERS pension. With this special opportunity, you could join our Leaders United team and make a difference in your community!

Please visit the CalPERS RA information page to learn more, and please email us at to find out how to take action in your retirement.