YOU Made All the Difference
One-Time Donations Now Available Year-Round
With your support, the Our Promise Spring into Action campaign raised more than $10,500 to support nonprofits across the state! Each one-time donation made a difference to California’s recovery. And now, you can make a one-time donation to a cause of your choice at any time by logging into Cal Employee Connect, giving you more flexibility to respond directly to current events.
Spring into Action Results at a Glance
- Total raised: $21,006
- Number of donors: 107 (72 new donors!)
- Nonprofits supported: 112
- State department raising the most $: Public Utilities Commission
- State department with the most donors: Consumer Affairs
Your Impacted was Doubled!
Thanks to California Capital Region Foundation, each gift given through the Spring into Action campaign was matched dollar for dollar to United Way California Capital Region,
How do I make a donation?
- Visit Cal Employee Connect. (If you have not yet created your Our Promise account, you will have a chance to get it started here as well.)
- Select a nonprofit to receive your one-time gift. You may donate to any 501c3 nonprofit organization. You can also select from a list of Certified Nonprofits here.
- Complete your transaction. We accept any credit cards with a Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Discover logo.