La Familia Counseling Center – Virtual Nonprofit Fair
More than just mental health - a vital community resource since 1974
La Familia Counseling Center has been serving the Sacramento community for over 47 years. As its name implies, they provide mental and behavioral health resources for youth ages 0 to 21, but did you know that they also serve as:
- One of America’s Job Centers – providing job training and services as a career center
- A family resource center – facilitating classes for parenting, early learning, family support, domestic violence support and more!
- A navigator for health resources - including COVID testing
- A partner for US Census outreach
- An educational facility for adult education, ESL (English as
a Second Language), an alternative high school, and even karate
and Zumba classes!
To learn more, please visit: La Familia Counseling Center
Certified Nonprofit Partner: Tax ID # 94-2270786 | OP Code # 3204
Learn more about giving through Our Promise: https://www.ourpromiseca.org/post/nonprofit-organizations-need-our-promise