2020 Leaders United Nominations
Now accepting nominations through June 19, 2020
Each year, state departments nominate one outstanding employee to participate in the Leaders United Program. During the 18-week working session, Leaders United (LU) Executives serve as full-time account managers during the state mandated charitable drive though Our Promise: California State Giving at Work.
WHO SHOULD YOU NOMINATE?
The ideal Leaders United candidates are engaging, caring and committed. They understand the importance of community and are passionate about making a difference.
Desired attributes for Leaders United Executives include:
• Customer service orientation
• Willingness to speak in a public setting
• Energetic, creative, self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and internet browsing
• Interested in developing leadership skills
• Excited about giving back to their community
• Looking to diversify their professional skillset
• Have the permission and support of employer for participation