2020 Leaders United Candidate Statement of Qualifications
Now accepting statements through June 12, 2020.
Each year, state departments nominate an outstanding employee to participate in the Leaders United Program. During the 18-week working session, Leaders United (LU) Executives serve as full-time account managers during the state-mandated charitable drive through Our Promise: California State Giving at Work.
JOIN THE LEADERS UNITED TEAM
The ideal Leaders United candidates are engaging, caring and committed. They understand the importance of community and are passionate about making a difference.
Desired attributes for Leaders United Executives include:
• Customer service orientation
• Willingness to speak in a public setting
• Energetic, creative, self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and internet browsing
• Interested in developing leadership skills
• Excited about giving back to their community
• Looking to diversify their professional skillset
• Have the permission and support of employer for participation
STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS