Nonprofits: Join Us for the Our Promise Kick-Off Event
August 30, North Steps of the State Capitol
This is your nonprofit’s exclusive opportunity to meet with state agencies and departments one-on-one, inform attendees of volunteer opportunities and educate guests about the important services you provide to the community.
This is an exclusive opportunity for nonprofits within the Our Promise campaign.
Wednesday, August 30
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
North Steps, California State Capitol
$40 – Nonprofit Agency Booth (includes: 1 – 6ft table and 2 chairs)
$50 – Deluxe Nonprofit Agency Booth (includes: 1 – 6ft table, 2 chairs and tablecloth)
Nonprofit Fair Details:
IMPORTANT: The nonprofit agency fair is set-up outside in the direct sun. Please make arrangements to bring a pop-up tent.
- Early registration is encouraged. The number of booth spaces is limited.
- Be prepared to bring various printed materials and giveaways for 400+ guests. Your table is open to the public at the State Capitol.
- Booths are arranged in alphabetical order.
- We recommend bringing your organization’s branded tablecloth.
- We recommend that the executive director and one other staff person be present at the booth.
- We are NOT providing lunch for guests or nonprofit representatives. Please plan on bringing or purchasing your lunch.
- At least one nonprofit representative must be present at your table during the hours that guests are visiting the nonprofit agency fair booths (see the schedule below).
- We do not provide power for any electronic devices.
- If you have animals, they are allowed if you have them on a leash.
- Money is NOT allowed to be exchanged on Capitol Grounds. NO selling of any goods is permitted.
- We will provide all attendees with an Our Promise bag for all nonprofit materials and promotional items they collect.
10 a.m. Move-in
11 a.m. Nonprofit Agency Fair start time
1 p.m. Event End/Tear-down
The closest parking garage is located on 10th & L Street.
Cost: $1.50 each half hour or $20.00 daily maximum charge
For more information please contact Kathryn DeGroot at 916-368-3009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.