Live on Oct. 20: How Nonprofits Become Certified
Join us via Facebook Live at 2:00 pm PST
Tune in via Facebook Live for a LIVE presentation with the Our Promise team.
WHAT: Learn how nonprofit organizations are certified and included in our database! Becoming a certified nonprofit with the Our Promise Campaign is a free perk for nonprofits who are in good financial standing. Other perks include:
- A feature on the Our Promise website
- Placement in the Nonprofit Resource Guide that goes to 100,000+ California State Employees
- Priority registration for any agency fairs (whether virtual or in-person!)
During the session, we will cover:
- How nonprofits can apply
- When to apply and recertify
- What participation entails
- When nonprofits are paid
WHO: Ben Acedo from the Our Promise team will deliver the interactive presentation.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 20th at 2:00 pm PST
HOW to tune in: Simply go to the Our Promise Facebook page at 2:00 p.m. PST to find the interview streaming live.
Follow us for more updates: